Worm Factory 360
Sold out? The Urbalive Worm Farm and the Urbalive Compact Worm Farm are the best alternatives to the Worm Factory 360.
Easily turn your kitchen scraps into rich nutrient fertilizer with the Worm Factory 360, a worm composter kit designed to be lightweight, odor-less, and easy to manage! ♻️
Use code FACTORY25 at checkout to get compost worms at 25% off. 🪱
INCLUDED IN THE BOX 📦
- Four stackable trays and base;
- Comprehensive instructional booklet;
- Quick-Tips lid;
- Complete bedding kit;
- Online 80-page manual;
- Instructional video available online;
- Mineral rock dust.
INCLUDED IN THE STARTER KIT 🚀
- A 650g brick of coconut coir.
- 1 lb of shredded cardboard.
- A pack of beneficial nematodes.
- 1/2 lb of food grade diatomaceous earth.
- 100g of pumice.
- 100g of glacial rock dust and oyster crushed shell mix.
When managed correctly, the Worm Factory® 360 is odorless, making it the perfect composter for apartments, kitchens, condos, garages, porches and more! Because of its unique design, the Worm Factory® 360 allows oxygen to flow through the system, discouraging stinky garbage odors.
YEAR-ROUND OPERATION 📅
Your waste production isn’t seasonal and your composting efforts shouldn’t be either! Composting is no longer limited to the warm months. The Worm Factory 360® can be used indoors or outdoors, allowing year-round operation.
Adding Trays ➕
The Worm Factory® 360 is expandable vertically, allowing a high compost capacity while maintaining a very small footprint. When full, each tray weighs 12.5 pounds, making lifting and arranging trays effortless.
- Quick Tips lid provides a handy reference when adding new material to the worm bin;
- Made in the USA with high-quality recycled materials and includes a 5 year warranty;
- Year Round production of compost when used indoors during the winter months;
- Instructional video available online helps beginners get started quickly and easily with their worms;
- Accessory Kit provides all of the tools you’ll need to make composting with worms quick and easy;
- One Step assembly right out of the box for easy, quick setup;
- Odorless operation when following provided instructions for indoor use;
- Expandable multi-tray design gives the largest volume of any home worm bin.