Worm castings - Screened 1/8 inch
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Add-on item; You have to order compost worms to purchase this item.
- Screened 1/8 inch;
- May contain worm cocoons;
- A tablespoon of worm castings provides enough organic plant nutrients to feed a 6" potted plant for more than 2 months;
- Contain 5 times more nitrogen, 7 times more phosphorus and 11 times more potassium than ordinary soil;
- Vermicompost has much higher percentages of humus than either soil or compost, which helps the castings hold more water and stay aerated, while also providing binding sites for micronutrients that would otherwise wash out of soil during heavy rains.