Urbalive Worm Farm
✔️ IN STOCK
Easily turn your kitchen scraps into rich nutrient fertilizer with the Urbalive Worm Farm Composter, a design-awarded kit for composting with red wiggler worms! 🥇
INCLUDED IN THE BOX 📦
- A step-by-step instruction guide.
- Two trays.
- A grille.
- A beautiful garden trowel.
- A multifunctional measuring vessel.
INCLUDED IN THE STARTER KIT 🚀
- 650g of Canadian professional grade peat moss.
- 1 lb of shredded cardboard.
- A pack of beneficial nematodes.
- 1/2 lb of food grade diatomaceous earth.
- 100g of pumice.
- 100g of glacial rock dust and oyster crushed shell mix.
- Compost worms are not included. We recommend starting with 1/4 lb to 1 lb of red wigglers, depending on how much kitchen scraps you produce.
Urbalive Worm Farm is a design-awarded kit for composting kitchen bio waste with the red wiggler worms. It can be used in households, classrooms or offices, indoor or outdoor. 🌍
Its high design was created by Czech renowned designer Jiří Pelcl and was awarded by Reddot Design Award, the worlds most prestigious design price. The original high design makes this worm farm a very stylish furnishing. 🎨
Composting in the Urbalive Worm Farm is easy and odour-free, you just need to follow some basic rules. The kit comes with trays where the worms transform food scraps into vermicompost, a bin where the liquid worm tea is collected and a tight fitting lid. 👍
The vermicompost contains potent enzymes and natural growth hormones. It is added to soil in flower pots and planters. Worm tea is a liquid fertilizer containing a lot of rich nutrients and enzymes that help your plants grow and prevent them from pests. 🔬